Jiaqi Gao (高佳琦)
Department of Computer Science
I am a second year PhD student at Department of Computer Science, Yale University, working with Prof. Minlan Yu. I obtained my bachelor degree from Tsinghua University, China. During my third and fourth undergraduate year, I worked in Network Security Lab with Prof. Jun Li.
- Ph.D. in Department of Computer Science, Yale University, 2016-present
- B.E. in Department of Automation, Tsinghua University, 2012-2016
- BitCuts: A Fast Packet Classification Algorithm Using Bit-Level Cuttings
Zhiliu, Shijie Sun, Hang Zhu, Jiaqi Gao and Jun Li
Computer Communications, 2017
- CORAL: A Multi-Core Lock-Free Rate Limiting Framework
Zhe Fu, Zhi Liu, Jiaqi Gao, Wenzhe Zhou, Wei Xu, Jun Li
The 6th International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications (ICNC), 2017.
- Scalable Multi-Field Packet Classification Using Fixed-Length Compression Bit Vector
Jiaqi Gao, Xiaohe Hu and Jun Li
Transactions on Computer Science and Technology, pp59-65, Volume. 4, Issue 4, 2015.
- A Transfer Entropy Method to Quantify Causality in Stochastic Nonlinear Systems
Jiaqi Gao, Aditya Tulsyan, Fan Yang, Bhushan Gopaluni
IFAC-PapersOnLine, Volume 49, Issue 7, 2016
- Tsinghua Outstanding Graduate Student
- Tsinghua Kuang-Hua Scholarship
- The Interdisciplinary Contest in Modeling (ICM), Meritorious Winner
- Tsinghua Sumitomo Scholarship
- DEK SMT Scholarship
- The National Scholarship